Little Lids Siobhan

Monday, July 13, 2015

The Hot Seat



As well as being a Crafter I also work full time during the week. To keep the creative juices flowing while I am at work I decided to yarnbomb my chair. I had been toying with the idea for ages, wondering what would my colleagues think, how would it look when it was done. So after weeks of pondering and some pinterest research I decided to give it a go.




It truly was a labour of love, and armed with just my hook and wool (and no pattern), I made two freeform pieces to cover the back and seat of my office chair.



It took a few attempts, of adding rows each evening and bringing it to work to measure up to the seat.
I got several comments and questions about what I was doing.



I have to say I am truly happy with the result and it certainly brightens my day and the office seeing my seat when I walk in each morning. I guess its nice having a little piece of my personality at the place I spend 7 hours plus everyday.




No comments:

Post a Comment