Little Lids Siobhan

Monday, July 20, 2015

Pickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk up a penguin



Anyone who knows me knows I absolutely LOVE penguins. I think they are just the cutest little creatures ever, you can but smile when you look at one.

As part of my wedding day I had to make sure they featured in some little way.

 Watching over the rings on the morning of the wedding.


 Cute little penguin couple on my husbands bike.

 Featuring in the wedding photographs out in Emo Court, Co. Laois



My good friend Orla Edwards who runs Cakes by Orla, ensured that they featured in the main reception and had them escaping from the back of the cake. If you want to check out some of her fantastic creations check out her facebook page at:  Cakes by Orla


Sinead Ging fed my fetish by taking pictures of a Wally themed penguin I gave her in the run up to the big day.  
 Praying for good weather on the big day.

Doing the conga at the dinner table.

No comments:

Post a Comment