Little Lids Siobhan

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Cute as a button





I am loving my new buttons I purchased on Etsy from Jcraftinagineering. I have been toying with the idea for a while of getting personalised buttons for my hats. Sure enough I can spot one of my creations a mile off but its time to start building the brand and expanding.

Firstly I am going to try these out on gifts and a few bespoke designs I am working on at the moment, and then expand to using them on my range.

Keep an eye on this space for some pictures of my new designs with the customised buttons !!!

The link to the shop where I got the buttons from is as follows: https://www.etsy.com/ie/people/jcraftimagineering?ref=pr_profile

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I've never heard of personalized buttons before. they are so cute! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, I love them, they are just so cute and really make an impact.

      Delete